Sunday, December 4, 2011

My first blog

Hello people, this is my first blog. Im glad you are here. One of my hobbies is animating and drawing. That's what i'll be focusing on, from now on. I basically animate dogs foxes and other canines, but i also like animating dragons and cats. I really enjoy drawinng, tho i dont have much time to do it. I'm 15 years old, in the the ninth' grade... so you know, study, study, study. Recently i have been thinking about trying the realistic style. I have even thought about making my own calendar or even T-shirts.
I have plans about making my own series about wolves. It is going to be on youtube. The story is unfinished, but im still working on it. I think that's it. It's getting quite late.. so i've gotta go. But this is basically what this blog will be focused on. Im hoping to see you again soon ;)












                  wildwolf114 - on deviantart
       janelikelner12 - on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment