Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Animations!

So I saved the best I have for the last..
This is a video I originally put together for an interview
You see.. I was trying to get into the only animation school that they have here
And I wasn't what they wanted, still don't really understand what it is that they wanted, but I don't really care anymore

I put together the best animations I had at that  moment (end of June)


I have been planning to put together another video of my WHOLE animation journey, but after I've got some more finished stuff (September/October I hope)
(or maybe the end of this year)

Now that I don't have school anymore (long story), I figure I can focus more on my hobbies!
And try to get better and more skilled at what I love!

Oh and here's one more thing I had to do for the interview .
A comic strip where A and B will start bickering because of C (who or what) and then there will come a surprise ending

No comments:

Post a Comment